Sunday, August 29, 2010

Alexa Szlavics

A Blog providing upto date Information all about images from all over the
World.You can get here all latest information about all kinds of Images like
a animal Images, Girls Images, Sexy Images,Boy Images, Natural Images,
all types of images available on this blogs.


Fine Art, Heavenly Kingdom, szlavics, surrealism, fine art, postmodern,figurative painting

Fine Art, Entry, alexa szlavics, oil painting,surreal art

Digital Art, Forgotten city, sci-fi,new age,szlavics

Digital Art, The apartment: living room, Surreal Science fiction Lady technology machinery visionary contemporary surrealist girl fiction imaginary futuristic interior woman naked inventive, inside female nude bare equipment Weird odd dreamlike fantastic sci-fi undressed teenager bizarre.





9 comments:

  1. Please remove my paintings and artworks from this page. Copyright by alexa szlavics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please remove my paintings and artworks from this page! Thise are my own artworks, and copiright my!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please remove my original oil paintings from this page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PLease remove my original oil paintings from this page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PLEASE REMOVE MY NAME AND MY ORIGINAL OIL PAINTINGS FROM THIS PAGE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. please remove my name and my original oil paintings from this page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. please remove my name and my original oil paintings from this page!

    ReplyDelete
  8. please delete my own original oil paintings from this page!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I submitted report to google this unlicensed publication of my own artworks. Alexa Szlavics

    ReplyDelete

Hot Articles

2leep.com